Takes , serves 8.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream, can also use mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 3/4 cup finely shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes seeded
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Place the cream cheese in the bowl of a mixer, beat until smooth.
- Add the sour cream and ranch, then beat until fully combined.
- Spread the ranch mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch dish.
- Top the ranch mixture with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and sliced green onions. Serve.