Takes , serves 6.
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 3 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- Wellington Traditional Water Crackers for dipping
- In a medium-sized bowl and with an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream until smooth.Mix in seasoned salt and garlic powder.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into a small, flat bottomed dish (like an 8” pie pan). Chill until ready to serve.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and green onions.
- Serve immediately and with Wellington Traditional Water Crackers for dipping.