Takes , serves 4.
- 4 beets, trimmed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 cup whole Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp chili chipotle powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Box Wellington Garlic & Herb Water Crackers
- Feta cheese
- Green onions
- Put the beets in a small baking pan with a small amount of water.
- Roast in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Peel and cut in half.
- Add beets, garlic, yogurt, olive oil and chili powder in a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
- Garnish with feta, hazelnuts, shallots and green onions.
- Serve with Wellington Garlic & Herb Water Crackers