Bean Dip Appetizers
Takes , serves 6.
- 15 oz Can Refried Beans
- 4 oz (half block) Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 12 oz Guacamole (or smashed avocado)
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- ½ cup Pico de Gallo
- Cilantro for Garnish *optional
- 1-2 Boxes Wellington Traditional Water Crackers
- In a medium glass bowl combine the refried beans, cream cheese, and taco seasoning. Microwave in 3o second intervals until heated through.
- Portion the beans into the bottom of 6 appetizer cups.
- Layer on the guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, and cilantro.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with Wellington Traditional Water Crackers.