- Preheat the oven to 400.
- In a casserole dish, spread the marinara into an even layer. (I used a 9″ round dish)
- Place the goat cheese in the center of the marinara, and use a rubber spatuala to spread it out a little. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minute at 400.
- Remove from oven, and spread the goat cheese out some more. It will be easier to spread now that it’s warm.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes around the edges of the dish and drizzle everything with more olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake an additional 20-25 minutes, or until tomatoes are starting to burst
By: Liz Buuck @BuuckFarmsBakery