- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Place grape tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and garlic cloves in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with 1 tsp salt and stir to combine. Roast for 30-35 minutes, until tomatoes are blistered and garlic is soft and caramelized. Set aside and decrease oven temperature to 400° F
- In the bowl of a food processor combine cream cheese, goat cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, grated asiago, basil, black pepper, and the remaining tablespoon of salt. Squeeze roasted garlic from its skins and add to the food processor, along with the crabmeat.
- Pulse for 1-2 minutes, until everything is well-combined and cheeses are smooth.
- Scoop the dip into ramekins or a baking dish and top with more grated asiago cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown and the edges are bubbling. Spoon roasted tomatoes and artichokes over the top and serve immediately.
- Serve with Wellington Crackers for dipping, if desired.
By: Anna Ramiz @gatheredatmytable