Takes , serves 8.
- 1 wheel of brie
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- Serve with a variety of Wellington Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove brie wheel from packaging but leave the brie rind on. Place brie into a small cast-iron skillet. If you do not own a cast-iron skillet you can use any baking dish.
- Bake brie for 10-15 minutes.
- While brie is in the oven, combine the honey and chopped walnuts into a small bowl and mix together. If the honey is too thick you can microwave for 15-30 seconds.
- Once brie is baked, remove from oven and cut a small wedge out of the wheel to allow the cheese to start flowing! SO GOOD!
- Pour honey and walnut mixture over the brie and serve with Wellington Crackers and fruit. ENJOY!