Back to School Recipe: Adventure PB + J Crackers
Takes , serves 2.
- 1 Box of Wellington Assorted Crackers
- 2 nut butters of your choice (Almond butter, peanut butter, cashew butter, etc)
- 2 types of nuts of your choice (Almonds, walnuts, cashews, brazil nuts, pistachios)
- 2 jellies or jams of your choice (Strawberry jam, grape jelly, raspberry jelly, apricot jam)
- 2-3 seasonal fruits (Grapes, plums, raspberries, apples)
- Assemble platter by first adding nut butters in small dipping bowls onto large serving platters.
- Once nut butters are placed, add jams and jellies onto the platter in small dipping bowls as well.
- Add assorted Wellington Crackers in small sections, then add sliced fruit, berries, and assorted nuts.
- Serve your platter for the perfect back to school recipe for make your own adventure PB+J crackers! Enjoy.